Whether you’ve been to every single concert in the Live at Lakeview Summer Music Series, or are planning to attend your first one, I have a few tips that will help you make the most of your evening!
What to Bring:
- Cash – Support these FREE events by spending your cash in the Beer Garden, with local vendors, and please add some cash to the Live at Lakeview Donation Box.
- Sunscreen – It’s sunny and warm at Lakeview Commons, so lather on the SPF!
- Camera – With this killer venue, you’re going to want to snap a few pictures! Plus, it’s not too late to take the winning shot for the Live at Lakeview Fan Photo Contest!
- Dancing Shoes – There’s always amazing live music playing so be prepared to get up and dance with all your closest friends!
What to Leave at Home:
- Outside alcohol
- BIKE or HIKE – Parking is limited, so take advantage of the FREE Bike Valet and don’t forget to tip your Valet Attendant (Donations benefit the non-profit running the valet that week!)
- DONATION BOX – New this week is the Live at Lakeview Donation Box! Support these FREE concerts and help to keep them coming back!
- KEEP THE PARTY ROCKIN’ – The party doesn’t stop when the sun goes down! The Live AFTER Lakeview party goes off every Thrusday at Rojo’s Tavern as the opening band keeps the party rockin’ late into the night! Cover is only $5 with $1 beers all night!
See you on Thursday!